The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update from Kampar

Hello...everybody is so busy? I am so happy finally my last assignment is over~!

Now my biggest worry is unable to get bus ticket home from KL to Kluang this Friday. I am taking 8.30 am bus from Kampar to KL, so hoping to get 12.00 pm bus. Hopefully I can get home earlier!!

I have one week study leave, final exam starts on 6th of September and ends at 19th of September. Then I will be touring around the northern part of Malaysia. Anyone interesting can join me, because I am alone. haha.

After the examination, we have 3 months break (school starts Jan next year). I am thinking of starting a 4-day creative art workshop with kids. It's a programme which comprises art, science, and logic. Well, it's just a plan of mind. It's hard to rent a cheap place to conduct activities. Hopefully I can make full use of the next three months and earn some penny!
posted by Lo Kelween at Tuesday, August 26, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home