The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Update from Kampar
Hi guys...I was chatting with Hui Mun that day and she wanted me to update my university life in Kampar, UTxR, so I think I will just share with you guys my experience here....
Each week, we have 17 credit hours of lectures and tutorial classes. The 5 subjects I am taking are Introduction to Mass Communication, Electronic Publishing, Pengajian Malaysia, Communicative English, Chinese Language II and Political Science.
well, the living expenses is very cheap at this moment, I expect the prices to go up as more and more students are coming in. They will soon build up a medic research centre (I heard) so by the time, Kampar's living expenses will become like the one in PJ.
Ehm...like what I have mentioned in my blog, UTxR is not really good in Pure Science and ICT as they are still in the developing process. But they have really good lecturers for Faculty of Arts and Human Science and also FAM (those business and accounting thingy).
The local U results are coming out, right? UTxR will have another intake after public U has release the name lists. So, anyone of you wants to come over, you can start planning.
We will be shifting to our new house soon in August. There are still 2 vacancies available for you guys if you all really think of studying in UTxR.
and...I joined the Chinese Orchestra Unit, hoping to learn Gu-Zheng or Er Hu. I joined the Music Club too... and it's up to us whether to join co-co activities or not as marks are not considered in the sem. examination.
Each week, we have 17 credit hours of lectures and tutorial classes. The 5 subjects I am taking are Introduction to Mass Communication, Electronic Publishing, Pengajian Malaysia, Communicative English, Chinese Language II and Political Science.
well, the living expenses is very cheap at this moment, I expect the prices to go up as more and more students are coming in. They will soon build up a medic research centre (I heard) so by the time, Kampar's living expenses will become like the one in PJ.
Ehm...like what I have mentioned in my blog, UTxR is not really good in Pure Science and ICT as they are still in the developing process. But they have really good lecturers for Faculty of Arts and Human Science and also FAM (those business and accounting thingy).
The local U results are coming out, right? UTxR will have another intake after public U has release the name lists. So, anyone of you wants to come over, you can start planning.
We will be shifting to our new house soon in August. There are still 2 vacancies available for you guys if you all really think of studying in UTxR.
and...I joined the Chinese Orchestra Unit, hoping to learn Gu-Zheng or Er Hu. I joined the Music Club too... and it's up to us whether to join co-co activities or not as marks are not considered in the sem. examination.
posted by Lo Kelween at Thursday, June 12, 2008
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home