The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
PU2B2 in UKM
Hello everybody! Long time no see oh but I see Ah Moon nearly everyday! :p
I am now in the school library and waiting for my class which begins at 12pm.
There are 8 of us here and I've met all of them.
However, they have companies but I am all alone in my hostel and course :(
For example, KX, CLC and TCW are together and they are in another campus, a branch campus near the city.
Me, Moon, Hon Yip and "Little sweet smell" are in the main campus which is located at Bangi, Selangor.
If you want to get married also must tell here ah ;)
I am now in the school library and waiting for my class which begins at 12pm.
There are 8 of us here and I've met all of them.
However, they have companies but I am all alone in my hostel and course :(
For example, KX, CLC and TCW are together and they are in another campus, a branch campus near the city.
Me, Moon, Hon Yip and "Little sweet smell" are in the main campus which is located at Bangi, Selangor.
WE ARE ALL FINE HERE
Frankly, I'm quite happy here and I'm enjoying my stay. How about the others? people from UPM? IMU? USM? NUS? etc. Do keep in touch and tell us what you are up to :PIf you want to get married also must tell here ah ;)
posted by H2M at Tuesday, July 08, 2008
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home