The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon

Monday, July 14, 2008

Update from KAmpar

My friend; the victim
Hi guys...how are you all? I know la...Everyone is so busy while I am so free, nothing to do...online almost the whole day...

Why am I so free? because I finished all my work. When I got my assignments questions, I dah mula buat but others still lengah-lengah. So now they struggle but I too free, nothing to do le. I don't it's a blessing or not.

When it comes to assignment, a few of my group members seem to care-less as if I am there to handle all on my own. I really don't want to work with those people anymore, man. I feel used.

So...how do I pass my free time? I watch Ugly Betty 2 over and over again...then America's Next Top Model from cycle 8 till Cycle 10...now starting to watch Canada's Next Top Model, after knowing Australia's Next Top Model sucks...oh, I heard there are Scandivania's Next Top Model, Uzbeskistan's Next Top Model, Israel's Next Top Model and they even Sims City's Next Top Model...Anyway the bottom line is that I have too much free time!!!

I am thinking of getting a car here...my parents are looking a car for me so that I could drive to school. I am tired of cycling already.

Sigh...terlalu byk exams la...after all the assignments, then mid-term. but the exam doesn't look like exam also...not really organized lo...the questions are really...not tough.

and Oh...I have been editing photos too..see, I have to much time. if you want me to edit your photos, please tell me! ;)
posted by Lo Kelween at Monday, July 14, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home