The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Thursday, July 17, 2008
New chapter of life!
FINALLY,i managed to post a new post here!Just wanna ask you all,"How are you,friends?" especially those in uni now....
starting new chapter of my life.I rather lost in the big city.not used to everything here....endless assignment,endless meeting with people,endless walk.......but after one day of life,I would started to miss you all,our classmates PU2B2....I miss the laughter in MUET class,I miss the nagging of four significant figures,I miss seriousness in Biology class,I miss our recess,i miss our chit chat,lame talk.....i miss everything bout PU2B2.How i wish i can get back to that time....
BUT,i know it;s impossible.life still have to go on.While we are still struggling to adapt to new environment.i want to encourage all of my dear friends(no matter where are you now):hang on and work for the best.keep our PU2B2's story as the sweet memory that push us forward.
LASTLY, I hope our freindship will last FOREVER.........Love all of you lots,dear Friends.....
I wanna go home:c
starting new chapter of my life.I rather lost in the big city.not used to everything here....endless assignment,endless meeting with people,endless walk.......but after one day of life,I would started to miss you all,our classmates PU2B2....I miss the laughter in MUET class,I miss the nagging of four significant figures,I miss seriousness in Biology class,I miss our recess,i miss our chit chat,lame talk.....i miss everything bout PU2B2.How i wish i can get back to that time....
BUT,i know it;s impossible.life still have to go on.While we are still struggling to adapt to new environment.i want to encourage all of my dear friends(no matter where are you now):hang on and work for the best.keep our PU2B2's story as the sweet memory that push us forward.
LASTLY, I hope our freindship will last FOREVER.........Love all of you lots,dear Friends.....
I wanna go home:c
posted by kaixian at Thursday, July 17, 2008
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home