The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon

Saturday, December 15, 2007

We arre Family--part3

**Hey,sorry guys,i have to post this continuously as now my internet connection is soooooooooooooooo smooth!!!**

Ming Ying

Hmm……She is one of the 才女in our class,rite?talented in singing,hosting, calligraphying, acting in sketch ,etc…can always hear “Daniel Eh,#$^*)%#@%!(not rough word please,I cant remember what they were talking back then!)looks like 欢喜冤家。Anyway, they are just friends ba…(I think)Spare them,don’t tease them anymore!(but I cant help to tease ler…haha^^)

Feeling:I’m sorry for teasing you and Daniel…Please forgive me…

Lun Cheh

Well,another “Ah”,namely “Ah Chong”…She is clever,hardworking…and she can talk REALLY fast.sometimes,I can only hear the first few and last few words only.(can fight with bullet train in Japan!)Serious in solving question,and she will always find the solution for us.(just copy from her!)She will be good wife,guys!she can cook & doing house chores well!(like “Mocca” advertisement!)

Classics:”I will miss your sushi!”

Rathika

Yep,a girl who likes to smile and waving hands at you…Sometimes she can just burst one or two funny jokes (though she told in very serious manner,but I would still laugh till my stomach cramped)Clever girl…Her homework is neat,handwriting is neat…Another brave girl to take extra subject.Think of her ,I will always remember Karampal.

Vicky

Sweet girl.She is the most hardworking girl in our class.(no objection right?)I love to talk to her as is relaxing.she can always attract a bunch of guys when she is alone in the class.Conclusion,She is not alone after all!!even when everybody absent!She is a sensible girl,which is another good choice of wife!

Classic:”The most hardworking girl!”(clap your hands la!:p)

Nanthini

Ohh…she just so beautiful.i always encourage her to take part in pageant contest,who knows we will be having a pageant friend soon!She is charming.She is my neighbour,(like Bala and Chong)I can always see the three of the Indian girls “sticking” together,having time together…Oh ya,she came from far far away!Perak is far away from us!

Classic:”Future Pageant”wow!

posted by kaixian at Saturday, December 15, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home