The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Friday, December 14, 2007
We are family---part1
Hey,my friends……Frankly,throughout 7 years of secondary school lives, I enjoyed the last two years the most.i will remember each memories that we created together….
Kim Wei(Fishball)
Hmm…..Head of our class.Funny guy as you can always see the smile on his face.Even when He don’t smile,you will definitely smile looking at him…responsible guy…according to his neighbour,he loves to sing费玉清’s songs…indeed I did hear before his wonderful voice…He is a genius…He always can solved a maths question the we scalped our heads easily.
Classics:The story of Mr.fishball,The killing of a “turning” rat
Sheng Song
Always “miscalled” by Mr Lim to “Sheng Siong”…Well,The most serious guy winner.Though he denied,frankly,I think he looks VERY serious when he doesn’t smile at all…anyway,when he talking while laughing away,he is totally another person.Well,always “exchange opinion” with teachers.He is a great “talker”?”debater”?(I don’t know which suits him better!any idea?)
Classics:Most serious guy
Hon Yip
I always miscall him as “Horn Yip”(sorry my pronunciation not that good)You can see him rushing in and out, up and down,running the PBSM errand,especially when there is sport carnival or sport day,he is even restless.Responsible leader,and he did an awesome job!Think of PBSM,Think of Hon Yip.
Classics:Except PBSM,I cant really think of anything else.Any idea?
Yeong Seng
I just love to call him Ah Seng!Anyway I know he doesn’t like it..:p
Hmm…He seems to be very quiet but actually he is not at all!he can be quite talkative sometimes,with the boys sitting near to him…till the end of the schooling days,I still didn’t manage to talk much with him la…
Classic:The story of the ring
Hmm…This is my personal point of view. I’m sure you have yours too.so if you don’t really agree with me,please post a new post or leave comments…(better in new post,coz I cant open the comment:p)
To be continued.....
Kim Wei(Fishball)
Hmm…..Head of our class.Funny guy as you can always see the smile on his face.Even when He don’t smile,you will definitely smile looking at him…responsible guy…according to his neighbour,he loves to sing费玉清’s songs…indeed I did hear before his wonderful voice…He is a genius…He always can solved a maths question the we scalped our heads easily.
Classics:The story of Mr.fishball,The killing of a “turning” rat
Sheng Song
Always “miscalled” by Mr Lim to “Sheng Siong”…Well,The most serious guy winner.Though he denied,frankly,I think he looks VERY serious when he doesn’t smile at all…anyway,when he talking while laughing away,he is totally another person.Well,always “exchange opinion” with teachers.He is a great “talker”?”debater”?(I don’t know which suits him better!any idea?)
Classics:Most serious guy
Hon Yip
I always miscall him as “Horn Yip”(sorry my pronunciation not that good)You can see him rushing in and out, up and down,running the PBSM errand,especially when there is sport carnival or sport day,he is even restless.Responsible leader,and he did an awesome job!Think of PBSM,Think of Hon Yip.
Classics:Except PBSM,I cant really think of anything else.Any idea?
Yeong Seng
I just love to call him Ah Seng!Anyway I know he doesn’t like it..:p
Hmm…He seems to be very quiet but actually he is not at all!he can be quite talkative sometimes,with the boys sitting near to him…till the end of the schooling days,I still didn’t manage to talk much with him la…
Classic:The story of the ring
Hmm…This is my personal point of view. I’m sure you have yours too.so if you don’t really agree with me,please post a new post or leave comments…(better in new post,coz I cant open the comment:p)
To be continued.....
posted by kaixian at Friday, December 14, 2007
2 Comments:
me leh? to be continued...haha, then you will have to wait until the next when your line is good le..maybe 2 thousands ba? LOL :)
No lah, u can call me a seng i dun mind...
Hei, who say u dun talk much with me???
Every time when bio class i seat beside u ...u kacau me a lot!!!!
Oh can u forget about the "ring event"?
By d way i tink i wont see u guy 4 a long period from now...my family is moving 2 Kedah this month and i will work at singapore!
Lastly, when i gt go bck kluang,i sure will treat ur guys "Limteh"
Goodluck 4 u guy in ur studied and worked!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home