The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon

Friday, December 7, 2007

Enchanted by enchanted

Synopsis:
This story is about this princess called, Giselle. She was supposed to get married to Prince Edward but on the day of their wedding, an old hag tricked her into falling into a well which in turn led her to a place with no happy endings: New York

There, she met Robert, an attorney, who is a pragmatist. As usual, the 2 fell in love but their love was obstructed because Robert was engaged to Nancy and Giselle was going to marry Edward. Plus, the old hag a.k.a Step mother of Edward, Narissa was up to no good. She and her side kick, Nathaniel, tried to kill Giselle by letting her eat the poisonous apple.( very familiar ho…….)

Anyway, fast forward, this story has a happy ending la.

Personal View:
Actually, not many people know that I love love stories. :P
I really like this movie!
Enchanted is really romantic and it is the movie to watch with your boy/girl friends!
This movie is really funny lo!
Got talking chipmunk and crazy fantasy people in real world. I laughed till the people around me say : SHHHHs…..
posted by H2M at Friday, December 07, 2007

2 Comments:

that's why i never like to go cinema. i just can't help myself but to laugh out loud. sometimes for no reason at all.

December 8, 2007 at 9:52 AM  

I haven't watched the movie yet. Anyone bought the DVD?

December 12, 2007 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home