The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon

Friday, December 14, 2007

A Mess

Well..there is some problem occured. So i think i am teaching in SJK (C) Kampung Gajah. Do u know how far it is? 45 minutes from my house!I am actually not very happy about it but it is so hard getting a job.

There is something more terrible. 8TV called me today in the evening and said i was chosen to enter the second round audition of Projsct Superstar. You may think that i should be happy but i really think that it is a disaster.

I went for the first audition on 7th Dec. Since i was eager to go shopping, so i went for the audition early in the morning. We queued up to get the form,register..........Then i was the 11th.
I was so shocked when the MC told us we would be divided into 3 groups. 1st-5th in one group, 6th-10th in one group, 11th-15th in one group. Every group entered 3 different audition rooms respectively. !@#$%^&*!!!! So I was the first one to enter the Room 3. I was so reluctant.............

My hands were shaking, my heart was pumping fast. Everyone in my group was staring at me and asked, "Do you feel nervous to be the first one?" Maybe they were just trying to comfort me but it did not help at all.

It was my turn finally.(I did not feel like moving my feet at all actually.) I entered the room and greeted the judges. When i started to sing, the cameraman suddenly asked me to stop because the camera was not ready yet. So i was waiting there. The judges were staring at me and i did not know where to stare. I looked at the table, ceiling and the wall. Finally the camera was ready. ( I admit that i was cursing the cameraman also)

I started to sing until the chorus. Then the judges asked me to stop because they wanted to listen to some high-pitched one. After that, they asked for R&B. Well, i managed to pass the test. But i was stuck when they asked me to sing some rock songs or something like shouting. It was a silence until the judges said , " Erm..I think we KIV (Keep In View ) you first since you are the first one. We will tell you our decision after we listened to others. The first one is usually in a disadvantageous position."

Well, I was really a bit disappointed and annoyed. I did not expect that the judges would asked me to sing different types of songs. I was feeling down so i went to eat whatever i did not eat for a long time. KFC, McDonald, steak, junk food,etc.....I gave up hoping anything actually.

Now they called me to go for the audition at Cineleisure on 23 Dec. It is really a disaster. I did not take care of my throat at all and i have to do a lot of preparation in a week. I am not hoping to win but i don't want to embarrass myself since we are singing on stage and anyone can go and watch. I still have to get prepared for the third audition on 27h Dec if i pass the second round. (although the possibility is very small)

It is really a mess now. Just wish me good luck.........
posted by Crystal Teoh at Friday, December 14, 2007

3 Comments:

you know, this is really strange for me, too. every time when there's a performance, sure will have sorethroat or not feeling well. seriously, it's not an excuse but it's true. well, project superstar, man! I am sure you will do well, let the inner rocker out, Ying-er! ni ke yi de! :)

(teaching's not easy...so...if you really got a chance in Project superstar...then go all the way, otherwise you will damage your voice by shouting at the kids...)

December 14, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

jia you :)

December 14, 2007 at 5:41 PM  

Gambateh you can do it

December 15, 2007 at 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home