The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Saturday, December 15, 2007
We are family--part2
Siok Sian
I love to call her Ah Siok.(many of our classmates have name started with “ah”).Sometimes she is kind of “lame” and we hit off soon,maybe due to I’m very lame too!Always like in the state of shock,because her eyes are too round and too big…(sorry,my dear kiwi!)anyway,she is a good friend who is worth to befriend with and she is funny!(nominee for the funniest girl ler!)Oh ya,she is also one of the members of “toilet society”
Classics:The mystery of Ah Siok and the clock
Before writing,I just feel that I want to salute her!This is because she can be considered to be the one who had contributed the most in our class….especially when our classmates’ birthday were coming.yeah,Pn Loh loves her too….she contributes a lot in decorating our class, as Pn Loh just loves to call her name…From “Kua Pei San” to gentler way,”Pei San”……Yearning to visit Taiwan….Go Taiwan , ask her!
Classics:”Big fan of Harry Potter”,”Pei San,come,come help me do the coco form!”
Siew Moon
Wonderful girl from Paloh….Actually I respected Paloh’s student a lot….They are hardworking,determined in studying in Kluang. She is one of them! She is optimistic, talking to her is a good way relax yourself! Nominee for “Ms STK” in our class.
She is the caterer for some of us, packing breakfast for them often. I can always see her sitting at back,studying,or chatting happily away with Elween.You will be influenced by her characteristic.
Feeling:”What she amazed me was her courage to take Chinese.”&”I enjoy talking to her!”
Wern Chiann
Her Chinese name is 文岑(am I correct?)but I always miscall her wern chiann,not like chinese,not like English.Funny girl,yeah,good in “washing” people like Elween(understand what I mean?)enjoy talking with her too as she is very funny.She is proud of her boyfriend,Chen Xi(Am I got it right again?)…
Classic:”Nice haircut”by Mr Lim(I felt the same way too!)^^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home