The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Saturday, December 15, 2007
We are Family---Part4
Daniel
Eh,Mr popular in our class.how true it is!popular enough among girls…quite a lame person…have many nicknames,like big head,nematoda,Daniel Ei…but I prefer to call him Daniel.Someone wrote a song for him,bout his big head de!Actually its not his fault to be born with big head ma.mummy said big head cleverer!Have intimate relationship with Elween…:p
Classic:”Mr Popular”Too many to record...
Elween(Initiator of this blog)
Another talented in our class.He is not supposed to stay in science stream,who knows he stay in our midst for 2 years!he is so artistic,his interests are so wide,ranging from poetry,acting,singing,playing music,make up,photography,watching movie,composing songs,novel,etc…none of this is scientific.Anyway,I appreciate his presence in this class,as he had brought joy to our class.Dont praise him too often,but if it is necessary,use the word ”professional” .He will be pleased.He likes to bite Daniel,harassing other boys in our class.(Am I wrong,Elween?)Lastly,Thank him for taking effort to create this blog!
Classic:”Burger!burger!burger!”,”Ma Yao Singer,with his song,True Love”
Hui Mun
Another joyful person in our class.Yes,makes the class merrier is what she and Elween always do.Hmm…She studies a LOT yet she never forget to relax by……(I don’t know).Anyway,when exam was around the corner,I could only see “study,study,study” in her.But the other times,she brought laughter to us.Our treasurer,Always chasing us for money.It’s a tough job,I must say!Thank you,Hui Mun.
Classic:”Wonderful lady during prom night”
Nabila
Betul-betul diam-diam ubi berisi.looks quiet(She is quiet!)but she is so clever.From what Hui Mun told me,she doesn’t watch TV,she doesn’t have handphone.No wonder la,the two biggest temptations were absent from her life.Proud of her too because she is the only receiver for high distinction in chemistry quiz.haha…actually,I talk to her rarely.so that’s my only conclusion about her.She is hardworking.
Feeling:Remember her hardworking-ness…How could it be?There is such a person who doesn’t watch TV???!
Farhana
Hmm……actually I don’t really know her well.though I knew her since form 1.She is quiet.(only talkative when facing her friends ba)Apart from “she is quiet”,I cant really think of anything of her.hardworking.yup,she’s hardworking.pity them too,(two malays)as we always alienated them without knowing……if I am in that situation,I cant stay any longer in that class!
Feeling:Shh……remain quiet please.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home