The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon

Friday, December 7, 2007

First Timers…..with some PU2B2

With Elween:
The first time I met him was at MSSZ story telling competition year 1999.
He was telling some stories bout rabbits but I didn’t really bother to listen because I was busy memorizing my story. :p He was fair and plump.For a little boy, he’s really CUTE! (not now though : P )

With Ming Ying,
I met this girl through tuition. She was really quiet (not her true personality :P) and I must say I was attracted by her long hair. I mean, for a girl to have such a long and silky hair, the girl must have put in a lot of effort!

With Pei San,
Just like now, the first time I meet Pei San, she has an air of confidence within her. It is really rare to meet someone so mature at our age.( I was standard 6/ form 1 then)

With Sze Hui,
That was back in SMCC canteen, year 2003. That day, I’ve just heard of the new girl in 3(2) from KL even though she has moved in for 1 week! After school, I saw her sitting alone in the canteen and being the curious and “brave” I went to her and say: “Hi, I’m Haw Hui Mun.” As an asian, she’s really shy that she sat there, looking blankly at me for 10 seconds. Then only she reacted by smiling and saying REALLY softly: Hi.

With Siok Sien,
We were at the chess competition and I was “dragged” to represent our school because I was someone in the chess club. Ah Siok was quite eye-catching because she’s unique from the other girls from her school. I saw the way she played, fast and swift with every move taylored to kill. Wow, I was amazed!

With Wu Hon Yip,
I was representing the PBSM of my school and I heard that we were sharing bus with SJM students. That was the first time I met Hon Yip. The first time I saw him, I muttered to myself: how come his hair so funny geh…..No need gel also can stand ah.
Can save some gel for other boys :P

With Kim Wei and Sheng Song,
We were at Mr Tan’s chemistry tuition class. These 2 are always asking questions and sometimes, shooting questions. Frankly, I think the whole class is annoyed with the 3 of us because we were always asking questions. They are the same then and now. ( I mean their competitiveness)

Those were the days………….
posted by H2M at Friday, December 07, 2007

3 Comments:

first of all siok si"a"n wrong spelling, secondly, i am still cute la, ms..ducky duck...:p kidding la! :)

December 8, 2007 at 9:50 AM  

hey post about your ipoh trip la...

December 8, 2007 at 9:51 AM  

sorry Siok SiAn 4 da wrong spelling............
and Siok, sorry la that time. I promise i wont call u that again :)
It must have hurt u. Sorry.
For those who dont know, please dont ask why i'm apologizing ! :)
Thanks

December 10, 2007 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home