The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Sunday, December 30, 2007
We Are Family--Last Part....
See Ping
Hmm……my lovely ex primary schoolmate..Well,she loves to laugh,even a little small joke will make her laugh…I could always see her together with the other 4-5 girls..If you found one ,you could have found the rest of them.Our Biology tuition teacher loves to call them as 五个开心果,as before you see them,you would hear their laughter first.
Classic : (“,)
Siaw Siang
Nominated as “the most serious girl” representing our class.Well,this title is not that true la as I think Siaw Siang is not that serious.She is just a quiet person.She can be lame sometimes de o,and she can speak funny joke well!She is hardworking and normally remain silent in the class.It’s hard to lure her to talk other than studies.Anyway,I did succeed before,we talked about movie(200pounds beauty) and songs in bio lab!haha:p She looks so attractive when she smiles…so Siaw Siang,Smile More!By the way,she was my primary school mate too!
Classic : The most serious girl?
Jun Ru
She contributed most of our class art pieces……It’s a very tough job.She have to listen to our class teacher’s nagging always,changing the decoration again and again…(Of course,there are other 功臣,辛苦你们了!)let’s give a big applause for them!Talented in art field,some of our birthday cards were drawn by her.Of course,our lovely T-shirt was designed by her…it’s cute,like person.She is a very neat and tidy girl…love to watch 偶像剧,listen to music…and One of the members of Toilet Society.
Classic : Look at our class T-shirt,remember her unique 虎姑婆 laughter……
Sze Hui
Wow!She is just so gentle and charming.I have never befriend with such gentle girl before…her way of talking,her conduct are so soft…标准的气质美女,温柔动人。She is the type of girl that boys will fall in love with gua,I think.Well,She is a nice and caring girl…She is hardworking,no matter in her studies or helping in her parent’s furniture shop.I like her smile too,it’s attractive.She owns a gang before,namely诗惠党。。(that’s what she told me de!:p)
Classic : sorry Sze Hui,your biggest happening that came to my mind was the time that you injured your ankle…hope you fully recover now.:p
Chin Wen (Ah Toh)
Ah,here comes my neighbour,the person who sat besides me throughout this 1.5 years.Hmm…too many to recall.She is a nice girl actually,and she is hardworking too…She can be very shy,but she can be very brave too!Well,she loves to “cut” people with her “sharp eyes”…Anyway,she seldom gets angry for real de…Loves to “molest” me,always secretly stretches her hands unto my back…别想歪。。We loves to chat during somebody’s lesson (guess yourself what period is that lo)…sorry la.Sometimes she will 撒娇 too…Oh ya,she always becomes Elween’s target in his “art language” as she has a beautiful “side view”.haha:>
Classic : “Chin Wen,hows your sister now?””I don’t know…”
Chen Yeh
The most charming guy in form 6!!Wow!I feel so honoured to sit beside him in our form6 lives…(cheh,somebody splitting at me liao:p)After so many years,we met again in PU2B2!He is a bread lover and big bread eater.(I’m not sure he really loves bread that much or he had no choice…)Erm,he is 半个药罐子 too…As sometimes I can see him bringing different kinds of medicine to school.Well,throughout these years,I managed to have a few conversations with him.Interesting, profound, meaningful...He is pitiful enough,sitting beside such a boring person.Anyway,he can watch shows EVERYDAY,whether on his left(Toh&I),right(bala&kiran),in front(MY,Daniel,Elween,Hui Mun…complicated!:p).Harassed by Elween and Daniel sometimes…
Classic : The Most Charming & Tallest Guy (Girls,stop screaming and drooling.wipe your saliva!:p)
Bala
Bala Bala Bala…He is a very hardworking dude too.Yeah,especially in Chemistry and Biology.He has complete working.Definition is his strong point.Hmm…He is quite shy sometimes…but after spending time together in class, I think we have mingled well…He is a nice person to talk to.Oh ya,he always has Home made breakfast tempting us..:p Don’t think he looks so gentleman, you will know the other side of his when he “fights” with Kiran.(Or rather bullied by Kiran!)
Classic : “The first ionization energy is……………………”
Kiran
Here is the last one!I don’t really know him well as I seldom see him in OUR class during free period.Rather,whenever he is missing,I will think of PU2B3,as there is a “magnet” attracting him there ma!Anyway,he is a very clever guy,especially in Maths and English.(Band 6 scorer!)He asks a lot,regarding exam,like”Exam will come out this way or not?”…Always fights with Bala…but we will never know who is the real victim…He can drive very fast o.
Classic : K&K
Conclusion
Finally,I have finished this series of posts.I hope that I can leave with you guys a beautiful memory and you will smile and says “hey,that’s my friend!” when you read these in the future.I love you guys so much and I thank you for creating the unforgettable memory in my schooling life.Take care!珍重。
Hmm……my lovely ex primary schoolmate..Well,she loves to laugh,even a little small joke will make her laugh…I could always see her together with the other 4-5 girls..If you found one ,you could have found the rest of them.Our Biology tuition teacher loves to call them as 五个开心果,as before you see them,you would hear their laughter first.
Classic : (“,)
Siaw Siang
Nominated as “the most serious girl” representing our class.Well,this title is not that true la as I think Siaw Siang is not that serious.She is just a quiet person.She can be lame sometimes de o,and she can speak funny joke well!She is hardworking and normally remain silent in the class.It’s hard to lure her to talk other than studies.Anyway,I did succeed before,we talked about movie(200pounds beauty) and songs in bio lab!haha:p She looks so attractive when she smiles…so Siaw Siang,Smile More!By the way,she was my primary school mate too!
Classic : The most serious girl?
Jun Ru
She contributed most of our class art pieces……It’s a very tough job.She have to listen to our class teacher’s nagging always,changing the decoration again and again…(Of course,there are other 功臣,辛苦你们了!)let’s give a big applause for them!Talented in art field,some of our birthday cards were drawn by her.Of course,our lovely T-shirt was designed by her…it’s cute,like person.She is a very neat and tidy girl…love to watch 偶像剧,listen to music…and One of the members of Toilet Society.
Classic : Look at our class T-shirt,remember her unique 虎姑婆 laughter……
Sze Hui
Wow!She is just so gentle and charming.I have never befriend with such gentle girl before…her way of talking,her conduct are so soft…标准的气质美女,温柔动人。She is the type of girl that boys will fall in love with gua,I think.Well,She is a nice and caring girl…She is hardworking,no matter in her studies or helping in her parent’s furniture shop.I like her smile too,it’s attractive.She owns a gang before,namely诗惠党。。(that’s what she told me de!:p)
Classic : sorry Sze Hui,your biggest happening that came to my mind was the time that you injured your ankle…hope you fully recover now.:p
Chin Wen (Ah Toh)
Ah,here comes my neighbour,the person who sat besides me throughout this 1.5 years.Hmm…too many to recall.She is a nice girl actually,and she is hardworking too…She can be very shy,but she can be very brave too!Well,she loves to “cut” people with her “sharp eyes”…Anyway,she seldom gets angry for real de…Loves to “molest” me,always secretly stretches her hands unto my back…别想歪。。We loves to chat during somebody’s lesson (guess yourself what period is that lo)…sorry la.Sometimes she will 撒娇 too…Oh ya,she always becomes Elween’s target in his “art language” as she has a beautiful “side view”.haha:>
Classic : “Chin Wen,hows your sister now?””I don’t know…”
Chen Yeh
The most charming guy in form 6!!Wow!I feel so honoured to sit beside him in our form6 lives…(cheh,somebody splitting at me liao:p)After so many years,we met again in PU2B2!He is a bread lover and big bread eater.(I’m not sure he really loves bread that much or he had no choice…)Erm,he is 半个药罐子 too…As sometimes I can see him bringing different kinds of medicine to school.Well,throughout these years,I managed to have a few conversations with him.Interesting, profound, meaningful...He is pitiful enough,sitting beside such a boring person.Anyway,he can watch shows EVERYDAY,whether on his left(Toh&I),right(bala&kiran),in front(MY,Daniel,Elween,Hui Mun…complicated!:p).Harassed by Elween and Daniel sometimes…
Classic : The Most Charming & Tallest Guy (Girls,stop screaming and drooling.wipe your saliva!:p)
Bala
Bala Bala Bala…He is a very hardworking dude too.Yeah,especially in Chemistry and Biology.He has complete working.Definition is his strong point.Hmm…He is quite shy sometimes…but after spending time together in class, I think we have mingled well…He is a nice person to talk to.Oh ya,he always has Home made breakfast tempting us..:p Don’t think he looks so gentleman, you will know the other side of his when he “fights” with Kiran.(Or rather bullied by Kiran!)
Classic : “The first ionization energy is……………………”
Kiran
Here is the last one!I don’t really know him well as I seldom see him in OUR class during free period.Rather,whenever he is missing,I will think of PU2B3,as there is a “magnet” attracting him there ma!Anyway,he is a very clever guy,especially in Maths and English.(Band 6 scorer!)He asks a lot,regarding exam,like”Exam will come out this way or not?”…Always fights with Bala…but we will never know who is the real victim…He can drive very fast o.
Classic : K&K
Conclusion
Finally,I have finished this series of posts.I hope that I can leave with you guys a beautiful memory and you will smile and says “hey,that’s my friend!” when you read these in the future.I love you guys so much and I thank you for creating the unforgettable memory in my schooling life.Take care!珍重。
posted by kaixian at Sunday, December 30, 2007
4 Comments:
*clap*......u actually take note on everyone's character! keke....toilet society...although the toilet is...'not clean' or rather dirty and smelly...but it's a nice spot for us to gather also!!
nope, for kiran should be JBK!
i contributed art pieces too!
hiu~finally finish my posts.well,i will be extremaly busy form now on......well,Elween i said already,there are others who contributed to class decoration...i didn't forget you all!:p
Post a Comment
<< Home