The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Thursday, December 27, 2007
During Job Interview
Yesterday I went for job interview because i was worried that there is no job vacancy in SJK(C) Kampung Gajah.(anyway i got the confirmation letter today and SJK (C) Pa Yai also offer me the job. But i chose the small and far school. I need to reduce my pressure because i still have to study my C.A.T.)
As you know, most of the employers prefer permenant employees.In my mind, if the boss ask me whether i m going to continue my studies, i would say, " erm.. haven't planned for that.. see first la.."
At first, the boss was quite happy with me, i thought i definitely could get the job. But when she looked at my SPM result, she said ,"your result is considered excellent, don't tell me that you are not going to further your studies. You are leaving at July, right?"
Well, i don't even have the chance to tell lies as what i had planned. I admitted and she said ,"I need to reconsider."
I was really speechless and there were 3 lines on my forehead.
Fine.
I was really angry with somebody on Christmas. After some activities, I asked somebody to fetch me to petrol station because i had to meet with another friend. It was 1am and there were just 2 male workers in the office. This person said , " I am tired, I think you can take care of youself. I got to go back . "
Then I was chase down from the car.
Okay, just want to remind you all. DO NOT DO THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR THEM.
As you know, most of the employers prefer permenant employees.In my mind, if the boss ask me whether i m going to continue my studies, i would say, " erm.. haven't planned for that.. see first la.."
At first, the boss was quite happy with me, i thought i definitely could get the job. But when she looked at my SPM result, she said ,"your result is considered excellent, don't tell me that you are not going to further your studies. You are leaving at July, right?"
Well, i don't even have the chance to tell lies as what i had planned. I admitted and she said ,"I need to reconsider."
I was really speechless and there were 3 lines on my forehead.
Fine.
I was really angry with somebody on Christmas. After some activities, I asked somebody to fetch me to petrol station because i had to meet with another friend. It was 1am and there were just 2 male workers in the office. This person said , " I am tired, I think you can take care of youself. I got to go back . "
Then I was chase down from the car.
Okay, just want to remind you all. DO NOT DO THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR THEM.
posted by Crystal Teoh at Thursday, December 27, 2007
1 Comments:
ops...sorry to know your bad incident during Christmas...well it's just chase down, not roll down...
Post a Comment
<< Home