The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
My First Times In this holiday
After the 4th of December, I had many “first times” and I want to share with you.
Here are some:
1.Babysitting children
- It was at Children Christmas party of my church. I put on my gentlest front
( can ask Elween, Sze Hui and Kai Xian for prove)
- I had my hair pulled and my ears are screamed at ( kids are scary! ), yet, I still find these kids cute and innocent.
2.Drive from Malacca to Kluang without using Highway. (it took me 4 hours man!)
3.Go to Genting without my parents
- Neh, we didn’t go to the casino, underage and too risky.
- It was fun lah, had a get-together time with my old friends
- Things there are expensive :(
4.Played Rollercoaster, Gol Kart Racing and other great stuffs.
- Screamed until no voice in themepark.
- There’s a ride called “space shot” and everybody was like lining up for it. Then a girl of our age came down from the ride, crying and throwing up at the same time,
you think it's worth the ride?
I don’t think so......
5.Went Clubbing!
- I saw a lot of things there, like how people got drunk.
- I even saw people selling “suspicious” things…..(hmm, u be the judge)
- You know, I kinda freaked out at first to see how people actually danced in a pub because everybody was wild.
- if you are the “guai guai” type/goodie two shoe and cant accept anything that is close to immorality, don’t go!
6.I blog
7.I slept in Paloh.
8.I watched TV serials (Nip/Tuck season 1) until 5 a.m.
- Never have I been so crazy and zealous about something till I don’t sleep till 5 a.m.
9.Go for a real job interview
- Last time, my job in A***si M*** was obtained by words of mouth, not an official interview
- Now, I have this General manager sitting infront of me and asking me question, but
she's s a nice interviewer la.
- I got the job !:P
P/S: Tomorrow, i'm starting my job,
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!
I'm worried!!!
Here are some:
1.Babysitting children
- It was at Children Christmas party of my church. I put on my gentlest front
( can ask Elween, Sze Hui and Kai Xian for prove)
- I had my hair pulled and my ears are screamed at ( kids are scary! ), yet, I still find these kids cute and innocent.
2.Drive from Malacca to Kluang without using Highway. (it took me 4 hours man!)
3.Go to Genting without my parents
- Neh, we didn’t go to the casino, underage and too risky.
- It was fun lah, had a get-together time with my old friends
- Things there are expensive :(
4.Played Rollercoaster, Gol Kart Racing and other great stuffs.
- Screamed until no voice in themepark.
- There’s a ride called “space shot” and everybody was like lining up for it. Then a girl of our age came down from the ride, crying and throwing up at the same time,
you think it's worth the ride?
I don’t think so......
5.Went Clubbing!
- I saw a lot of things there, like how people got drunk.
- I even saw people selling “suspicious” things…..(hmm, u be the judge)
- You know, I kinda freaked out at first to see how people actually danced in a pub because everybody was wild.
- if you are the “guai guai” type/goodie two shoe and cant accept anything that is close to immorality, don’t go!
6.I blog
7.I slept in Paloh.
8.I watched TV serials (Nip/Tuck season 1) until 5 a.m.
- Never have I been so crazy and zealous about something till I don’t sleep till 5 a.m.
9.Go for a real job interview
- Last time, my job in A***si M*** was obtained by words of mouth, not an official interview
- Now, I have this General manager sitting infront of me and asking me question, but
she's s a nice interviewer la.
- I got the job !:P
P/S: Tomorrow, i'm starting my job,
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!
I'm worried!!!
Labels: First time
posted by H2M at Tuesday, December 25, 2007
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home