The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon

Friday, December 7, 2007

After Exam…


Fine, since our secret dungeon is so dead, I will share with you how I spent my first day after the exam.

My first job was to be my mum’s driver. We went to pay bills (Telekom is shifted to the old market site, beside Public Bank, take note!) and went to hospital for her vertebrate check-up. Mum a.k.a Aunty Lucy had a severe injury on her back after the fell few weeks ago. The stupid hospital made us waited for almost 3 hours. Which hospital? U+tamak-k. Guess yourself.

The next day, I was asked to conduct a choir for this coming Christmas. I don’t like last minute preparation but I still took it, and I have lots of things to prepare now!

This morning I went to a kindergarten for a story-telling session with about 50 kids. This story was Peter Rabbit, again. ( I used this story in my standard 3 story telling competition before. I know Hui Mun sure will say: “again ah?”)

Aunty Lucy and I decided to make two pairs of rabbit ears for the kids to reenact the story. It was fun making but it’s very messy.

On the 14th and 15th I might go for a writer’s camp organized by Asian Beacon, thanks to Uncle Jordan for signing me up. Well, I am very excited. But there’s too many activities going on in this months, I really don’t know how am I going to cope with it. Nevertheless, it will be an enjoyable December!

posted by Lo Kelween at Friday, December 07, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home