The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Fruity Family

YAH!!!!
Hehe...
OK I don't know why some of us are getting into the fruity family business but...it's rather fun. If you discover my nick in MSN...it's called Lemoween now (I know you love to peep at my status, don't deny)! Because I was christened the name Lemon.. so, grab yourself a name before it is too late. Let's check who's on the list!
Ms. Mango - Jun
Ms. Kiwi - SSSS
Old Lemoween - Eel Wind
who else? just give your name oh :)
YAH!!!
posted by Lo Kelween at Thursday, December 18, 2008
5 Comments:
add my niece there... she is Chicklets... do you remember a chewing gum Chicklets? :)
Ms. Thing, you are?
chicklets? animal? fruits?
oh my.....so tht was a coincidence tht i suggest u to name urself as lemon....maybe u have a 'lemon' feel or I will rather say 'look'? opps..
JuN Ru - it's because of your 'advice' la...
I look like lemon? ~.~
oo.. now oni i noe Ms kiwi & Mr Lemon.. Jun, me ? lol..
Post a Comment
<< Home