The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Monday, January 24, 2011
Make it hot make it hot!!!
Happy new year!!!! Piak piak piak! (Fire cracker :P)
Hi guys~ it's rabbit year!
And I miss all the new year food, despite how many kilos I have put on through winter and the increasing size of my belly!
Well, I dont miss the hot sun in malaysia(sry siok!)
Please stalk me on fb and do pass by my wall and miss me always LOL
okoko, bye~
see ya~!
Hi guys~ it's rabbit year!
And I miss all the new year food, despite how many kilos I have put on through winter and the increasing size of my belly!
Well, I dont miss the hot sun in malaysia(sry siok!)
Please stalk me on fb and do pass by my wall and miss me always LOL
okoko, bye~
see ya~!
Labels: greetings
posted by JuN Ru at Monday, January 24, 2011
1 Comments:
of coz must miss the big sun in m'sia ! it's too cold here ! hardly c the sun ....=(
Post a Comment
<< Home