The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon

Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's me!! Jun Ru (^o^)/ hi~

hello~~ wow, I guess u guys will be surprised to read that there are 2 new posts (one from kaixian)...oh well, somehow I couldnt remember my blogger account also just like chen yeh! And since I logged in here successfuly then I shall post something for u guys to read right?

Well, some of you must be wondering why this sem break Jun Ru is not calling for any gathering. I wish I could but I am now having A level exam and this is going to last for another month which means I wouldnt be back home until july. But dont worry, I will have 2 months of holidays in kluang. So, do contact me once in a while if it happens that u guys want to find someone to go out and yamcha. :D

Heard that many of you are working or having internship now, hope u all are doing well. I know, working life is.......(fill in yourself). Jia you! Last but not least, ei do nudge me on msn or leaving something on my wall on fb la! I wont be lazy to entertain u all anyway. Alright alright, I am just a caring and maybe busybody friend ok? XD

Take care everyone!

Labels:

posted by JuN Ru at Saturday, June 05, 2010

2 Comments:

jun~
rily hope i can go bc on aug or sep before u leaving for UK...gambateh for ur exam ya~^^

June 5, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

thx, kai xian~ miss you!

June 6, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home