The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dear My Fellow Friends










wahahahaha, again...I signed in successfully! It seems like this blog is being abandoned but I know...some of you still keep checking here ONCEEEEEEE IN A WHILE. I know it!

To all secret dungeon warriors ( this is how the guardian calls us ^-^!), I am leaving to England on 27 September,11.40pm flight. So, you wont be seeing me for coming gatherings or getting my heart warming sms ( hehe :P) Oh, anyone of you should call for gathering when you are free, okay? I still want to see new updates for Pu2B2 gathering on facebook. :D

Not to forget to inform everybody that I am going to study in University of Bath, taking Mathematics for 3 years. I will be having long summer break starting from 19 June 2011, hrm..not really sure if I am coming back. So, miss me a lot ok? :P

And lastly, I managed to dig out those group pictures that we took when we were young, lol.

With Love,
~Jun Ru~

Labels:

posted by JuN Ru at Sunday, September 26, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home