The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Love of Siam OST- Piang Tur



Hi, guys~ I dunoe how I would be here...coz I've totally forgotten about this blog, the email n my password used (Wonderful affinity~) Since I'm here ady, so like to share smth tat I got from my frenz thr. I think this thai song is special, though the other OST oso not bad. If interested about the synopsis of this movie, can go here to have a look. Btw, I wasn't able to join the early dec gathering coz I wen ipoh for a week retreat n came back sick for another week =='' Hope to see u guys though next sem starting soon. Stay healthy & have a great holidays :)

Labels:

posted by zhenye at Sunday, December 20, 2009

1 Comments:

due to my line's prob i cant really listen to the song...will wait for a better time..:)

ya lo,long time no see...u take care there ya:)

December 20, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home