The PU2B2 Secret Dungeon
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Gathering again!
Hi everyone~~嗨嗨
Due to high demand for the gathering,
(I can feel that everybody miss all the PU2B2 members a lot^^!)
(But why always I am the one in charge of this????)
So, let's have a gathering on this coming saturday!!!
Please try your best to attend this gathering.Thanks~^^
Date : 24 Jan 2009
Time : 2p.m.
Venue : Old Town
P/s: Please spread around this news....thanks~
and if you can, do leave a message in msn or sms me to tell me whether u can attend or not.
See you~~~~~~~~^o^
Due to high demand for the gathering,
(I can feel that everybody miss all the PU2B2 members a lot^^!)
(But why always I am the one in charge of this????)
So, let's have a gathering on this coming saturday!!!
Please try your best to attend this gathering.Thanks~^^
Date : 24 Jan 2009
Time : 2p.m.
Venue : Old Town
P/s: Please spread around this news....thanks~
and if you can, do leave a message in msn or sms me to tell me whether u can attend or not.
See you~~~~~~~~^o^
posted by JuN Ru at Thursday, January 22, 2009
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home